[X4U] Caps lock on/off switch?

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 26 09:45:31 PDT 2007

In earlier editions of the Mac OS (back in 7.0 I believe) I used to
have a Caps Lock extension that allowed me to either cause an audible
signal when ever I accidently hit the Caps Lock. There was also an
option that allowed one to turn off the Caps lock function and make
it act as a shift key unless it was double struck. This is all the
extension did.  It was a Godsend for those of us who have unruly
fingers and can produce messages tHAT CONTAIN A LOt of shouting (see?).

Has anyone seen a comparable app that would works under OS 10?

Thanks,
John