[X4U] What is private>var>vm>swapfile?

Jeff Johnson jrj1120 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 04:30:50 PST 2007

If you want to reclaim some appreciable HD space, consider using Monolingual
<http://monolingual.sourceforge.net/>

"Monolingual is a program for removing unnecessary language resources from
Mac OS X, in order to reclaim several hundred megabytes of disk space. It
requires at least Mac OS X 10.3.9 (Panther) and also works on Mac OS X
10.4(Tiger)."

I wouldn't mess with any invisible Unix files unless you know exactly what
you are doing...

Jeff
Glendale, WI