[X4U] ISPs, DSL, dhcp vs. PPPoE, and VOIP

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Thu Dec 6 04:57:56 PST 2007

Don't know about all the other issues, but you should be able to plug
in an USB wireless unit that will allow your TiVO to access the
programming information over the Internet instead of the phone. I have
a TiVo-provided unit that works fine.

If my email is short, it's because I'm emailing from my phone.

iPhone mail
www.apple.com/iPhone