[X4U] Leopard Issues

Andrew Swanson swansoac at uwec.edu
Sat Dec 8 03:57:37 PST 2007

Actually, it also doesn't work for those of us unfortunate enough be
on Charter, too.
Thanks to this discussion, I did find the opt out link at the bottom
of the Charter/Yahoo search page.
However, when I selected no search page, I started getting the Charter
"page not found" page
instead of domain-guessing. So I opted back in from a link on the
Charter "page not found" page
<sarcasm> how VERY helpful of them to have that there </sarcasm>. Then
I selected Google search instead of Charter/Yahoo search.
I don't know that this has improved things much.

  Andy