[X4U] Adobe Flash Player - 9.0.115.0 Install quits

Nick Scalise nickscalise at cox.net
Mon Dec 10 21:39:55 PST 2007

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately for me, there doesn't seem to be anything on that page
that refers to my issue.

When installing/re-installing, the Flash installer unexpectedly quits
before finishing.

I don't get any errors. When I go to the "Adobe Flash Player version
test" at <http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/>, that page even
acts as though the Flash Player is installed properly. Yet, some sites
still do not work correctly.

Lastly, I am logged in as the original owner.

--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at cox.net