[X4U] Who loves ya Digi Camera? [TAN]

Ralph ralph at avatarbiz.com
Mon Dec 17 10:57:48 PST 2007

My sister has the Panasonic Lumix, and her results are stunning. She
is a film industry professional who studied both film and photography
in college, and she chose the Lumix based upon the recommendation of
a well-known director.

The Lumix is a re-branded Leica product (Leica optics) and also takes
movies. It's a beautifully engineered piece of gear.

Ralph Jones
Avatar Community Business Center
Fairfax, California
ralph at avatarbiz.com