[X4U] SheepShaver on Leopard?

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Mon Dec 17 22:27:42 PST 2007

On Dec 17, 2007, at 3:29 PM, Robert A. (Bob) Hall wrote:

> ... is there a more specific set of instructions for the macuser,
> such as myself, who is not UNIX smart. I downloaded /SheepShaver
> 2.3 and much of the supporting documentation but so far I really do
> not understand how to proceed.

The WordPerfect/Mac discussion forum on Yahoo Groups provides a
complete and easy to use installer for SheepShaver in their files
section complete with instructions. (You must join the group to
access the files section.  Joining is free and you can unsubscribe at
any time.)   The SheepShaver installer there includes an installation
of WordPerfect/Mac!

Once you join the WP/Mac discussion group, go to the Links section
and look for the
SheepShaver & Basilisk folder.  Then download SheepShaver-WordPerfect
Install (2). Everything that you need to easily install and get
SheepShaver running is included.
If you have any problems or questions, you can ask on the WP/Mac
discussion list.  A good number of folks on the list have SheepShaver
running.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html