[X4U] ICAL Question/Problem

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 21:39:07 PST 2007

I have health issues (memory is among them) and I have been
accidentally doing things in ICAL and its screwed up my life.

I use ICAL quite a bit to remind me of doctors appointments and I
have quite a few Dr's appointments.

The problem (as I see it) is that I will enter an appointment with
all the pertinent info. I will close ICAL everything works like it
should so far.

The problem is that later in the day I will want to change an event
this week or next week say. I will open up ICAL again and it does
not automatically start out at the current date. I *FORGET* its not
the current date and proceed to update the calendar in the week its
opened up for. Unfortunately  I just enter the new appointment  and
think its the current week it is showing me and its NOT its where
ICAL was opened last.

Is there a way to get ICAL to open *ALL THE TIME* at the current
date? I have read almost all the help and do not see anything
intuitive. Can someone suggest a way to do this, please?

Thanks,

Ed