[X4U] ICAL Question/Problem

John P Erdman jperdman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:50:48 PST 2007

Don't know how it works on your system, but with my Intel iMac with
OS 10.4.11 when ever I close iCal with the quit command (also Cmd Q)
and then restart it always restarts with today's date.
HOWEVER if I close the iCal window using the <red> close window
button at the top left of the window then when I open iCal again from
the Dock it opens to the last date viewed.

So possibly your solution may be as easy as using CMD Q to shut down
iCal when you're done with any modifications to your schedule.

HTH
John in Maine