[X4U] Re: iCal Question/Problem

Bill Bauldry BauldryWC at appstate.edu
Thu Dec 20 06:45:47 PST 2007

On Dec 20, 2007, at 12:21 AM, x4u-
request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:

>> Yes thanks I know that but gain my problem is memory (mine) I am on
>> disability because of the issue. Its easy for someone else to say
>> just issue the command or click a button but I tend to forget simple
>> things like that. This is why I wanted it to be a default. I will
>> never update to Leopard as I need pre-osx support for a couple of
>> apps, so I am guessing I will  have to find a replacement for ICAL.
>>
>> Ed

Perhaps a simple thing might work: If you routinely leave the view as
'display week,' put a weekly recurring event on Sunday morning that's
titled "Remember to quit iCal" or a phrase that triggers you to use
<cmd>-Q. Then you'll see the reminder whenever you use iCal to enter
an appointment.

Regards,
Bill