[X4U] Any way to add date created/changed columns to Spotlight's results window?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Wed Dec 26 13:25:51 PST 2007

Using Leopard 10.5.1 and Spotlight, when I query a search term, and
then select "Show All" in the Spotlight search, I get a Finder window
(thanks for that Apple!) with the search terms.  I can sort by Name,
Kind, and Last Opened, but I can't seem to find the way to add "date
created", "Date Modified", etc to the window.  I'm usually more
interested in sorting by date created than when I last opened an
item.  I'm sure there's a way to make this show up in the window, but
can't seem to figure it out.

Anybody?

Thanks!