[X4U] Connecting to airport but not internet

Gail Grainger ggrainger at deweybrowse.org
Fri Dec 28 10:48:27 PST 2007

Hi,
    I have a friend staying with me who is using a MacBook with OS
10.5. She can connect to our airport, but not to the Internet. When I
did the network diagnostics, it showed it could connect to the
airport but not the internet. I have tried comparing the settings on
my iBook G4 running 10.4, and my iMac with 10.5, but we can't see
what is stopping it. She uses the computer at her home and her school
with no problem. Does anyone have any idea what else we could try?
Thanks,
Gail Grainger