[X4U] Golive CS2 and 10.5?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Dec 29 10:34:42 PST 2007

At 12:05 PM -0500 12/29/07, Allan Rube' wrote:
>I really have no need to upgrade Golive to Dreamweaver as my web needs are
>now minimal. However, when I upgrade the OS from 10.4.11 to 10.5 will I have
>troubles with it? I know Adobe says they are not compatible, but I would
>like an answer from someone using Golive and 10.5. I

Um, what does this mean for running Adobe Creative Suite Premium on
10.5?  I have the 10.5 family pack, and have installed it on my
wife's MacBook, but am waiting till it is more stable before
installing on my G5 2x2.  While I intend to upgrade to either CS3 or
CS4 at some point, I have no need to do it at this time, while there
are other upgrades I do need.  Adobe CS Premium runs just fine on my
system running 10.4.11, this is definitely something that would keep
me from upgrading to 10.5 for the foreseeable future (it took 2 years
for me to make the switch from 10.3.9 to 10.4.x).

Zane