[X4U] Program to capture streaming video

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Mon Dec 31 20:32:22 PST 2007

David,

I'm no online video expert, but I would doubt very seriously that
there's any easy way to capture the video like you want to.  Even
saved Flash video from youtube, etc. is pretty low quality, and I'm
sure that anything coming from Microsoft will be DRM'd out the wazoo.

Even outputting your screen video to videotape would be useless; after
all, if stream allowed you to watch the full video without stuttering
to record it, you wouldn't be trying to record it anyway!

Michael