[X4U] APPLE's Mail Program

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Mon Dec 31 22:48:06 PST 2007

Um...post your URLs and let those that would benefit from your post
figure out the link (perhaps including a tinyurl link on another line
if they want to click on that instead) while letting the others waste
their time with their semantics.  Of course, you'll then set off
multiple threads from your one post: at least one about how they NEVER
trust tinyurl links, and the other about how your original URL wrapped
when it shouldn't have.

Life's too short.