[X4U] Onyx settings to preserve file linkages

nk netkat at comcast.net
Thu Feb 1 14:02:35 PST 2007

I have recently had big problems with my 3D app (Lightwave) not being
able to fully locate image maps associated with projects I'm working
on.

I open the file in LW, see the names of the maps there in the surface
editor, but when I hit Render, those maps aren't rendered!

tried a bunch of t hings like re-saving the maps to new locations in
hopes that LW will "see" and use them, but doesn't help.

I wonder if my using Onyx to do my weekly maintenence could have
damaged the paths or linkages?  I'm using Onyx version 1.7.8 b2 on a
Mac with Tiger 10.4.8 loaded up.

I wonder if some setting in Onyx could be the culprit?

any thoughts?

thank you!

nk