[X4U] FireWire enclosure for SATA drive (Was: Migrate without Firewire link.)

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 1 17:52:23 PST 2007

I have a USB 2.0 Universal Drive Adapter from NewerTech. It was incredibly
useful (and quite necessary) when I replaced my iMac's internal HD. But this
is designed to be used as a temporary solution. There is no enclosure to
protect the bare drive from electrostatic discharge, etc.

http://newertech.com/products/usb2_adapt.php