[X4U] Firefox 2 slower in Panther

Mike Panas mpanas at callatg.com
Sat Feb 3 10:12:24 PST 2007

I find Safari faster than Ffox. Don't know why.However, I continue to
use Ffox for some conveniences that have value to me -- the ability
to reorder tabs by dragging, to specify multiple "home" pages, all of
which open in tabs whenever Ff is launched, and the session restore
feature. If Safari could do this stuff I'd switch back in a heartbeat.
Mike