[X4U] FireWire enclosure for SATA drive (Was: Migrate without Firewire link.)

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Sat Feb 3 14:30:12 PST 2007

At 11:28 AM -0500 3/2/07, Neil wrote:
>Why do you really have to understand the language to interpret that
>statement?  It seems that Bablefish did a pretty good job.
>
>On Feb 3, 2007, at 4:33 AM, Tim Collier wrote:
>
>>It's Spanish, but you really have to understand the language to
>>interpret it correctly.

He didn't say you needed to know the language to understand the
words. He said you need it to "interpret" the statement.  I'm
positive it is something quite colloquial. In fact, I don't want to
get raunchy on the list, but I suspect that the statement COULD be
something a guy could say to indicate he has, well, lots of courage
and is very manly.

Of course, I have a dirty mind.

Daly