[X4U] Internet Cafe Timer program

Roy van der Westhuizen roy at ion.co.za
Tue Feb 6 04:26:46 PST 2007

Many thanks to Randy, Stroller, Colin and Thomas for their advice.

Randy, Stroller is correct. At €350, it would cost a whole years Cafe
income to pay for the program; our usage rate is Rand 7.50/15 minutes
which equals about $1/15 minutes. Okay, don't all laugh at the same
time, this is hickville, not hipville :–). The users, mainly rural
blacks are not wealthy and the provision is more of a community
service than anything else.
I am going to check out Mac Minder which I downloaded.
Thomas, how do I do what you told me to do? You can mail be off list
if you like as I only get the digest.

Regards,

Roy