[X4U] iMac

Craig A. Finseth fin at finseth.com
Thu Feb 8 05:44:36 PST 2007

   I just knew there were issues of putting OSX on the first 2 iMacs. I
   never recommend putting OSX on any computer less than 500 MHz, but this
   is a special request from one of the residents teenage daughters. She
   has a small digital camera and wants to put them on a computer and she
   wants to play music from her CD's.

I've successfully put OS X on the very oldest of iMacs.

There is a firmware upgrade that you need to install FIRST on some
machines.  IT MUST BE INSTALLED UNDER OS9!

Craig