[X4U] Recycling Mac's

David Ledger dledger at ivdcs.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 11 04:09:11 PST 2007

>From: Daly Jessup <jessup at san.rr.com>
>So anyway, my printer.  Who care what
>replacements cost if someone is offering hundreds
>of  pages free and no requirement to renew when
>the printer runs out of ink?
>
>They STILL are not allowed to accept the donation!?
>
>And meanwhile as a parent I had been required to
>provide supplies worth pennies plus participate
>in fund-raising drives for minor supplies??!!

Have you thought of offering a short term printing service for free instead?
Actually operated by them on their premises with their paper. They
probably don't have a policy on that.

David

--
David Ledger - Freelance Unix Sysadmin in the UK.
Chair of HPUX SysAdmin SIG of hpUG technical user group (www.hpug.org.uk)
david.ledger at ivdcs.co.uk
www.ivdcs.co.uk