[X4U] Accessing files

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Wed Feb 14 18:48:30 PST 2007

At 12:44 PM -0500 14/2/07, Wayne Wilkin wrote:
>I know that if I setup filesharing, turn it on, as long as I login
>with a user name/password that is on the computer I am trying to
>access I have access to everything.

Yes, I do that all the time. The first time you connect to the other
computer (using the sharing address given you in that computer's
Sharing pref pane) enter that user's user name and password, and tell
the window to remember the information, and you can connect to it
whenever you want, from the Go/Connect to Server (Command-K)
interface.

It's very easy. You essentially are logging on as the admin user on
the remote computer.

Daly