[X4U] Changing short and long names

Crandon David tabdave at ca.rr.com
Tue Feb 20 21:28:51 PST 2007

Ya know Thomas, I asked him first, but he doesn't use a computer...so
God told me to ask the list so other people would learn as well,
after all, that's what the list is for. But he warned me that there
are some jerks on the list also.

David

PS. I did look at Mac Help first, does that redeem me in your eyes?