[X4U] Apple diploma frame?

Swanson, Andrew C. SWANSOAC at uwec.edu
Thu Feb 22 06:06:35 PST 2007

On 2/22/07 7:48 AM, "alexandre" <mac at kapellos.com> wrote:

On 22 févr. 07, at 14:37, Mark Des Cotes wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Have a look at the photo at the top of the following link:
>
> http://www.sl.on.ca/alumni/voyageur/Winter/VOYAGEUR07-W03.pdf
>
> The woman is showing her diploma that is in a frame made to look
> like an apple computer. Does anyone know where I could purchase one
> of these frames?

...looks photoshop-ed, no?

...but nothing should stop you from buy a non-functioning cinema
display (the ones introduced in 1999 or so) taking out the lcd and
using it as a frame!

Looks to me like that woman is displaying an image of her diploma on that cinema display. Perhaps it is a screensaver as I don't see the menu bar or dock...

I like the idea of getting an old cinema display and using it as a frame, though.
   Andy