[X4U] Apple diploma frame?

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Thu Feb 22 09:32:46 PST 2007

At 08:37 -0500 2/22/07, Mark Des Cotes wrote:
>The woman is showing her diploma that is in a frame made to look like  an apple computer. Does anyone know where I could purchase one of  these frames?

Over the past couple of years I have discarded a bunch of CRT monitors that I couldn't fix. I took a few of the plastic cases to a woodworking table saw where I cut off the front couple of inches to make picture frames. They're a bit curved and don't take to flat glass well but with flexible plastic and a bit of effort they do serve the purpose. Some have Apple logos.

--
A billion seconds ago Harry Truman was president.
A billion minutes ago was just after the time of Christ.