[X4U] security

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 26 07:25:15 PST 2007

 From what I understand about this "threat". it applies only to those
who have chosen not to change the admin password on your router. On
my router the password is a blank so that it'd be fairly easy for
someone from the outside to access router controls. I've been told
that changing the PW to one f your own that it neutralizes atttempts
to access your router's settings.

The Mac OS admin PW is required to install any software or make any
changes to system files (I think).

John