[X4U] powermac g4/533

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Tue Feb 27 09:10:03 PST 2007

If you are planning on going to gigabit ethernet you might want to
get a faster computer to be your server. I have a G4 450 that really
can't utilize gigabit speeds * I installed a gigabit card * on my
network. I do have a G4 933 that does fine with the gigabit speeds.

Jens

Jens Selvig
...lost in Montana...

lstnmt at bresnan.net