[X4U] Size Zero KB bug?

Doug McNutt douglist at macnauchtan.com
Fri Jan 5 10:01:15 PST 2007

At 09:08 -0800 1/5/07, Eddie Hargreaves wrote:
>Yes, the Finder's inability to update its info is very annoying.

tell application "Finder"
  tell front window
     update every file
  end tell
end tell

tell front window of application "Finder" to update every file

I keep this around in a BBEdit worksheet so I can select and ENTER it.
osascript << ENDSCRIPT
  tell front window of application \"Finder\" to update every file
ENDSCRIPT

But it should be possible to create an executable AppleScript application that can be double clicked using Script Editor. (Well. . . I'm worried that the double click might change the front window.)

--

Applescript syntax is like English spelling:
Roughly, though not thoroughly, thought through.