[X4U] Entourage to Mail, considering migration

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Wed Jan 10 14:54:41 PST 2007

Does anybody know of an online guide to migrating from Entourage to Mail?
I've used the former for years, but am attracted by the number of add-ons
and tweaks now available for the latter, also the potential for
synchronisation across devices a la the new iPhone - being in the UK, I
guess I have at least 9 months to make the move. I've tried the File >
Import in Mail, but it ends up very messy - I have multiple accounts, rules,
subfolders, archives etc in Entourage. Any pointers gratefully received.

All the best, Colin.

[http://www.eleventhvolume.com]