[X4U] dragging files to burn onto disk

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 12 03:26:54 PST 2007

Ah! Of course! I knew something changed around the 10.3 / 10.4 mark.

I did not intend to criticise you with my reply - what is natural &
normal to one person is hideously obscure to another - merely to
remark that I'm surprised switchers (of all people!) should have
problems with the newer interface.

Stroller.