[X4U] ClarisDraw>Inkscape?

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Fri Jan 19 20:33:32 PST 2007

At 6:17 AM -0800 1/19/07, keith_w wrote:
>I've used all of them for years, and had graduated to Claris Draw.
>I have kept most of them, and don't know what works, if ANY of them
>will work, on OSX. Perhaps none.
>If that's the case, I can still use them in Classic mode.

ClarisDraw only works in classic mode, remember it was last updated
System 7.5 was current :^(  There is a little bit of quirkiness, but
not so much as to make it unusable.  IIRC, the only problem I've seen
is with a couple menus.

I also have an unopened copy of ClarisDraw for Windows 95 that I
found somewhere.  When the time to move to an Intel Mac comes, I
might try to get that running under Parallels.

			Zane