[X4U] Re: hijacking threads

nk netkat at comcast.net
Fri Jan 19 21:19:19 PST 2007

well-said and to the point; I'm pretty sure the title of my post got
that idea across...I use Mail.app and do use threads, and I have a pile
of mail in threads with subject lines which are different from the
actual, ongoing thread..

..which is what prompted me to post, yanno?

Starting a new thread also helps the poster get their new subject seen
and noticed, too, not buried in a thread with many messages which
some/many people might be ignoring as not interesting to them....

that's what I personally do...

nk