[X4U] Re: X4U ClarisDraw

Rick Smykla rsmykla at verizon.net
Sat Jan 20 07:51:31 PST 2007

Since you're still exploring, give Canvas a try. I haven't used it
since OS9 days, but was impressed with its ability to mix layouts of
text and graphics. Check here: <http://www.acdamerica.com/products-x/
 >. A little pricey, but gets high marks for technical illustration;
check some of the reviews at versiontracker.com for more detailed
feedback from experienced users.

HTH,
Rick