[X4U] how to play all podcasts?

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 20 20:23:38 PST 2007

Create a playlist, give it an identifiable name, then drag the
podcasts to the name of the playlist in the left column of the iTunes
main window.
Make sure there is a check mark to the left of each podcast and they
will play in succession. You can, of course, change the order by
simply dragging the podcast name up or down.
Hope that helps.
Cheers,
John