[X4U] Stopping MSN Messenger from starting up

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at sonydadc.com
Tue Jan 23 19:26:22 PST 2007

DAING! I'm sure that was the first place I looked!

Sure feel silly now!!!  <8-}

Ta Michael.

Coj

Michael Elliott <michaelelliott at mac.com>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
24/01/07 02:05 PM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [X4U] Stopping MSN Messenger from starting up

Have you checked "login items" under the Account pane of System
Preferences?

Michael