[X4U] Flushed his toilet

Wendy S. Austin wendy_austin at mac.com
Wed Jan 24 01:29:47 PST 2007

I got quite a giggle out of this story.    Thanks Paul.

And for Stroller,   all I can do is shake my head at your comments.
I do not know anything about your PC using clients, but my PC using
friends don't seem to have such a fragile ego and thought it was
quite a humorous story.

Wendy Austin

On 24 Jan 2007, at 08:38, Stroller wrote:

On 23 Jan 2007, at 15:23, Paul Moortgat wrote:
> It turned out that he lived in a rural area with water
> supplied by a well with an electric pump. Every time he
> flushed, it would turn on the pump, causing a dip in the
> electric power, which in turn would cause the computer
> to restart itself.

  Wendy Austin & Thomas Oswin
Coastal Road
Pomponette via Surinam