[X4U] Did update break my iPod?

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Wed Jan 24 16:40:41 PST 2007

I installed the OS X security update last night.  When I synced my
iPod today, I got a message saying that some of the files could not
be synced because they were not compatible.  All of the files that
were listed were shows I recorded from the TV and converted with QT
Pro to play on my iPod.  They have been on there for months, but this
is the first time I got this message.  Does anybody know if the
update has caused any such problems for other people?

Thanks,

Kevin