[X4U] Label Printers?

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 24 19:05:19 PST 2007

At 4:12 PM -0600 24/1/07, Russell McGaha wrote:
>Anyone know of a label printer that is OS X compatible, that will
>stand up to a warehouse environment [for usage and limited
>protection from the elements]??

I don't know what you are planning to do to this thing, but I have
been more than happy in a HOME environment with my Dymo LabelWriter
Turbo 330. By now I'm sure it's an old model, but wow, it sure
performs. I don't know any devices of that size that will tolerate
true abuse, but why not put it inside a plastic box, or something?

Daly