[X4U] [Will Macs run Lenix?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Jan 25 15:31:05 PST 2007

Can't speak for the original poster but I just do it for fun and to learn.
OSX is far superior to any Linux distro I've used. But I run Linux on a
bunch of PCs I have since I don't want anything to do with M$. Sorry PC
people. My own opinion please no flames. What I really want to try is
installing OSX on a PC.