[X4U] Flushed his toilet

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Jan 25 19:37:39 PST 2007

On 25 Jan 2007, at 19:48, Al Grappone wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2007, at 4:50, Stroller wrote:
>
>> You must be a white guy.
>
> WHY????????

Because it's about as relevant to the point as whether or not the
computer that shut down was a Mac or a PC.

It's irrelevant and it's divisive.

But it's ok. "It's just a joke". "Sense of humour, anyone?"

One poster suggested "how many PC users do you think are on this
mailing list", but if that makes it ok then you'll find yourself
taking that smug & supercilious attitude with you elsewhere.

I'm sorry. I'm just sick and fucking tired of Mac users - not
everyone here, but particularly on this list - making like Macs are
God's gift and Mac-users God's chosen people.

"Black and white people regularly get in small digs at each other."

Stroller.