[X4U] iPod/iTunes problem

Jan Melichar janmel at mac.com
Mon Jul 2 00:07:13 PDT 2007

Long story but all iTune files on my computer have passed on; Most of
it does not matter, I have the CDs but the podcasts which I have no
other copies of sit happily on the iPod. Idealy I would also like to
have them in iTunes so that I could set up automatic synching as
before (or in case the iPod gets lost) but I cannot see how to get
the files from the iPod to anywhwere else. I can't burn them onto a
cd, can't copy them in iTunes and accesing them via the finder only
reveales an odd and apparently incomplete collection. I would
appreciate some help or am I trying the impossible or missing
something obvious.
The iPod is pre photo with wheel and buttons below screen. System etc
all the latest version.

Jan