[X4U] OT: Can we sell stuff on this list?

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclifeshow.com
Sat Jul 7 12:58:54 PDT 2007

On 7/7/07 3:47 PM, "Ed Gould" <edgould1948 at comcast.net> wrote:

> True at the same time the list can move someplace else which is not a
> dictatorship.

Yes - but don't expect most other mailing lists to be much different.

Go ahead - set up a mailing list and try to run it like a "democracy" (and
some folks will have to look up what that word *really* means). I guarantee
that, within a year, it devolves into anarchy.

Folks, this is a tempest in a teapot - there are *lots* of other places on
the web to sell your stuff. I hear this little out of the way corner of the
Net called "eBay" is kinda popular with the kids. Don't know if it will take
off though.

:)
--
Shawn King (sent from my iPhone!)