[X4U] OT: Can we sell stuff on this list?

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Sat Jul 7 20:00:35 PDT 2007

On 7/7/07 2:58 PM, Shawn King wrote:

> Folks, this is a tempest in a teapot - there are *lots* of other places on
> the web to sell your stuff.

Are we not allowed to sell stuff? That question still hasn't been answered.
I simply posted, initially, that the original "for sale" message wasn't
necessarily spam at face value, because the Listmom has his own message in
the footer of every message that shows up. What is Listmom's policy? You
jumped in with some Latin words, but you didn't actually reiterate the
policy. Are you the Listmom?

Thanks,
Linda