[X4U] OT:Net Neutrality: R.I.P.

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 8 13:46:29 PDT 2007

I don¹t think you¹re quite seeing what the problem can be. If your Internet
Service Provider is Comcast, for instance, they can make downloading
entertainment from them quite fast for you and subsequently slow down the
speed at which you can download content from Apple or Microsoft or anyone
else they see as a competitor. No matter what price you pay Comcast, it
won¹t speed up the downloads you get from competing services because Comcast
wants those competitors to pay them to make their content available to you.