Was Re: [X4U] Advice on cleaning up Entourage Address Book

Dennis R. Cohen drcohen at mac.com
Mon Jul 9 07:56:00 PDT 2007

On 7/8/07 at 6:11 PM, Edie <Marshwiggler at mac.com> transmitted the
following electronic message:

>I have an address Book question. Is there a reason there is no entry
for Skype or Gizmo or a way to customize
>that info in the Address Book?

Select a record, click Edit, click the arrows next to an unused field
name (say, "friend") and choose Custom from the menu that appears. Enter
the name you want for the field.

Alternatively, you could modify the template in Preferences to add a
field you want on all cards.

The above is in Tiger's Address Book -- I don't still have a Mac running
any previous version, so I don't know for sure that the
capability/methodology was the same under Panther or Jaguar.

--
Dennis R. Cohen