[X4U] Browser problem with a site

Allan Rube ¹ allan at nhbungalow.com
Mon Jul 9 11:56:52 PDT 2007

I am a photographer who likes to visit several sites. One is dpreview. Up
until a week or so ago I had no problem. Then the owner did something and I
cannot access the site from Firefox, Safari, or IE.
The site is www.dpreview.com/ I get a time out error.
When I go to a subforum, nikon dslr, I get to the messages but the
background, which should be black, is white.
Here is a thread I started on Nikoncafe and others are saying they have no
trouble getting there. I also put a screen shot of what I see.

http://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?p=1346822#post1346822

So, far, I have reloaded, shift-reloaded, cleared cache and other temp files
- all without changing the results.

Any more ideas - or saying whether you can get to the dpreview.com page -
would be appreciated.

Allan