[X4U] Browser problem with a site

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 9 14:31:57 PDT 2007

On 9 Jul 2007, at 2:56 PM, Allan Rube¹ wrote:

> Any more ideas - or saying whether you can get to the dpreview.com
> page -
> would be appreciated.

	In could be that some preference is causing a problem.  You could
trash your browser pref file or reset all your browser preferences to
default.  You could also download a different browser and try it.
You could try from a different account.

	You could also be having problems with something else that is needed
to read the page.  For example, if Java is used on the page, there
might be something wrong with your Java program.

	You might check with your ISP.  I have had similar problems when my
ISP was too busy or I was not connecting properly.

	You might also ask the site owner if any changes were made last week
and what they are.

							Peter