[X4U] Clock problem

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Sun Jul 15 05:57:33 PDT 2007

Sounds like the padlock is locked, preventing any time zone changes.
On the time zone map (System Preferences>Date & Time>Time Zone), is
the padlock in the lower left corner locked? If so, click on it and
enter an administrator's name and password and click OK. Then you'll
be able to change the time zone.

Jon