[X4U] Mysterious iPhoto 6 help please

Germain M. germain_m at videotron.ca
Mon Jul 16 22:56:06 PDT 2007

Hi again,

Maybe someone can shed some light on what is for me a mystery or
guide me toward a genius that knows the answer!!!

What's the logic behind the work of the "Modified" and "Original"
folders? Yesterday, I added 28 RAW photos to iPhoto 6. Happy me, I
like th app very much. A minute later, the program added 28 JPEGs
without my consentment in the "Modified" folders. I didn't do
anything to the 28 photos but look at them in full view mode. Oh yes
I did work one one single file. Still I find that iPhoto adds copies
to the "Modified" folders like whenever it feels to do so. Do someone
knows what's happening here?

Thanks a lot

Germain
17 inches iMac Intel 2.0ghz